Security National Bank of Omaha Financial Services
SECURITY NATIONAL BANK – AN EXCITING PLACE TO EARN, LEARN AND GROW! As a family-owned business that spans five decades and three generations since 1964, we value relationships, supporting each o...More about us
SECURITY NATIONAL BANK – AN EXCITING PLACE TO EARN, LEARN AND GROW!
As a family-owned business that spans five decades and three generations since 1964, we value relationships, supporting each other’s unique differences. We understand the importance of personal belonging which is why you’ll hear our employees talk about being part of the SNB family. Now, more than ever, as we expand our roots into new markets, it’s the prime time to join our growing team. As a community bank, we offer comprehensive financial solutions for personal, business and private banking, cash management, wealth management and mortgage needs in Nebraska, Iowa and Texas.
We have 10 convenient full-service branch locations in the Omaha and Council Bluffs as well as full-service branches in the Jordan Creek area of West Des Moines and in Uptown Dallas. Learn more about our story at www.SNBconnect.com/About-Us or visit us on LinkedIn and Facebook.
Why would you want to consider becoming a part of our team?
- Security National Bank is a privately held, family owned bank that doesn’t answer to Wall Street but to our private stockholders, customers and employees.
- The family is involved in the day to day operation of the bank and takes great pride in its team of employees.
- Our team is always looking for and hiring talented individuals who desire to make a difference by helping us develop innovative financial solutions that meet or exceed the needs of our customers.
- Our team works hard to provide great benefits and a positive work environment which encourages personal and professional growth.
What are our key benefits?
- Security National University—where you’ll get opportunities for personal development and growth
- Health & dental insurance
- 401K program with immediate full vesting of employer match upon participation
- A stake in the company’s financial success
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Program to address individual needs
- Unique short-term disability program
- Life insurance (provided by employer)
1120 S 101st St, Omaha, NE 68124 United States