Kiewit Corporation Construction
At Kiewit, we exist to make a difference and we offer opportunities for you to make one too. As one of North America’s largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations, Kiewit t...More about us
- Construction, Field/Office Engineering, Design Engineering
- Equipment, Environmental, Estimating, Quality, Safety, Scheduling
- Information Technology, Business/Finance, Procurement/Supply Chain, Human Resources, Corporate
Full-Time Staff Benefits:
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that’s among the best in our industry, because it’s the right thing to do for the people who commit so much to our company.
- Day One Coverage - Employees have access to top-tier health care providers, with benefits starting Day One of employment.
- Build Your Wealth - We offer a 401K plan in the US and an RRSP in Canada that includes a company dollar-for-dollar match up to 6%, with an additional annual discretionary contribution of up to 4% of base pay based on company performance.
- Paid Time Off - Beginning on the first day of work, our employees begin accruing 20 days of annual time off. 25 days after five years of service, and 30 days after 15 years. Employees also receive eight paid holidays each year.
- Career Development - Kiewit spends an average of $8,500 per employee each year on training and career development. We also reimburse employees up to $5,250 per year in outside tuition costs.
- Family Support - We provide our employees with disability coverage and other income protection plans, along with access to free and discounted third-party service providers to help manage complicated health and financial issues.
12720 I Street, Omaha, NE 68137 United States
Newest JobsBrowse all jobs
Hydrogen Mechanical Engineer Technical Specialist- Kiewit Power Engineering
You want to be in control of your career and legacy. When you work at Kiewit, you can. Our employees work at improving communities across North America - and beyond.
"You're going to work with some of the best in the industry. You're going to get trained. You're going to get developed, and grow as an individual and as a professional." -Chris, Field Engineer