We’re looking for a knowledgeable IT Security professional to be the inaugural Security Administrator for our growing university. Our environment is perfect for the individual who wants to leave the corporate grind and the never ending nights, weekends and holidays being “on-call”.
What you get:
- Competitive salary with robust, affordable benefit plans (Medical, dental, vision, short/long term disability, life)
- Five weeks of paid time off
- Retirement plan (Bellevue will match 100% of your contributions up to 8%)
- Tuition remission (Bellevue will pay 100% of tuition costs for bachelor’s and master’s degrees for you and your immediate family).
- Flexible schedules
- Professional development opportunities
What we’re looking for:
- Four year degree in computer science (or related field)
- Strong knowledge of network security measures (firewalls, VPN, Intrusion Detection/Prevention, CrowdStrike, EPP, SonicWALL)
- Working knowledge of network hardware (Ruckus, SonicWALL, Citrix, Aruba)
- Strong knowledge of network management and analysis (Brocade Network Advisor, Wireshark, Aruba NetEdit and Aruba Airwave)
- Strong understanding of IP, TCP/IP, etc.
- On-call availability up to 7 days per month (rotation with other team members)
NOTE: The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work involved for this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this job. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
The Higher Education Opportunity Act requires institutions participating in federally funded financial aid programs to make information about the institution available to the public, current and prospective students, and current and prospective employees. The Bellevue University Consumer Information webpage, found at www.bellevue.edu/student-support/consumer-information/consumer-information, provides readily accessible information to help consumers make informed decisions about post-secondary education. Bellevue University’s Annual Security and Fire Safety Report (ASR), found at www.bellevue.edu/student-support/consumer-information/pdfs/annual-safety-report.pdf, provides information about campus crime statistics and institutional security policies and procedures as well as information about student housing fire statistics and fire safety policies. You can obtain a paper copy of these reports from the Bellevue Dean of Students office by calling 402-557-7028. In addition to this, Bellevue University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.