Supervisor, Residential Rehabilitation
Community Alliance Omaha, NE
Residential Rehabilitation Supervisor
Join Community Alliance in our mission “Helping individuals with mental Illness achieve their unique potential and to live, work, learn, and contribute in a community of mutual support.”
The Residential Rehabilitation Supervisor contributes to the mission and operations of the organization by leading a rehabilitation team which creates a supportive home for adults with mental illness while preparing them to live more independently. The individual in this position contributes to the recovery process of persons served by supervising and participating in the design and delivery of services within a group residence, teaching personal, social and community skills and assisting individuals to identify and achieve goals leading to greater stability and personal growth. If selecteed for this position and you have your PLMHP, you can earn hours towards your licensure and get licensure supervision as part of our employment at Community Alliance.
- Supervise and serve as a role model in the daily practice of quality rehabilitation and best practice standards within the Residential Rehabilitation Services program.
- Identify and implement action steps necessary for reaching specific quantitative and qualitative program goals.
- Hire, coach, develop, and evaluation all residential staff in assigned residence(s).
- Assess, identify, and assist consumers in managing symptoms of mental illness and co-occurring mental illness and substance use disorders, including clinical psychosocial interventions and supports.
- Provide clinical leadership in conducting regular and timely review of rehabilitation plans of all consumers and documentation in accordance with State regulations and organizational policies.
- Contribute to and guide the collection of performance improvement outcomes measurement related data.
- A Master’s degree in social work, counseling or other accredited academic discipline qualifying for licensure in the State of Nebraska and licensure in good standing as a mental health practitioner (LMHP); provisional licensure (PLMHP) acceptable if actively working and making sustained progress toward achieving full licensure.
- Demonstrated prior successful supervisory and/or other successful leadership experience of at least one (1) year duration.
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge and skills in behavioral health and/or rehabilitation philosophy, service, and behavior intervention/management practices, including training or experience in behavioral health service delivery within community based services.
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of characteristics and needs of person with serious mental illness, including persons with co-occurring mental illness and substance use disorders.
- The ability and willingness to work a flexible schedule based on program needs, including evenings, weekends and holidays, and to respond on on-call basis to crisis situations.
- A current, valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and good driving record.
| Date Posted
November 19, 2019
| Date Closes
December 19, 2019
| Located In
| Job Type
| Experience Level
Entry Level (0-2 yrs. experience)
| SOC Category
11-9151.00 Social and Community Service Managers
This job offers the following benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Dependent-Care Spending Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health-Care Spending Accounts
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Domestic Partner Benefits (Different-sex)
- Domestic Partner Benefits (Same-Sex)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Maternity / Paternity / Family Leave
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Professional Liability
- Short-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Bereavement Pay
- Casual Dress
- Employee Referral Program
- Free Parking
- Health Fair
- Holiday Party
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Merit Increases
This job is related other jobs in these career categories