Business: Boys Town
Job Summary: The Program Implementation Specialist serves an active and facilitative role in the measurement, analysis, planning, technical support, and systemic improvement of the program. This position also collaborates with Site program leaders, external partners, Program Fidelity, and support departments to promote the successful start-up, implementation, and performance of the assigned program(s).
Schedule: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM Monday-Friday
- Performs key activities related to analysis, implementation, systematic improvement and performance of identified Boys Town program(s).
- Coordinates required internal and external resources necessary for implementation.
- Collaborates internally and with providers to ensure initiatives are being implemented according to approved scope, schedule, budget, and objectives.
- Utilizes reporting tools to support effective and efficient measurement, analysis, and communication of program performance, progress, and compliance.
- Disseminates and implements program best practices and enhancements.
- Works closely with program leadership, external contract providers and Program Fidelity to jointly diagnose implementation issues and develop effective solutions.
- Coordinates the start-up and program planning process for any program expansions.
- Facilitates and maintains quality implementation of program models; analyzes and coordinates processes for improvement.
- Leads the navigation to access organizational resources and build consensus regarding program implementation and continuous improvement efforts.
- Monitors and analyzes program performance and makes recommendations as appropriate.
- Provides input to managers regarding internal and external resource performance issues.
- Supports and facilitates the collaboration, development, and enhancement of key program processes and systems for the purpose of improved efficiencies.
- Prepares monitoring, evaluation, and progress reports for the stakeholders.
- Escalates issues to leadership when required.
- Provides site-specific program consultation and technical support as assigned.
- Serves as a role model in carrying out the Father Flanagans Boys Home mission.
- Directs all activities towards the fulfillment of the Boys Town mission
- Directs all actions to reflect the values and principles of Boys Town
- Establishes and maintains an environment that encourages teamwork, collaboration, and ethical behavior
- Maintains regular, reliable and predictable attendance
- Supports other members of the management team and their work
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- 2 to 3 years of experience working with children.
- Experience working in child care centers, working knowledge of the Boys Town models, and previous program development implementation and facilitation experience preferred.
About Boys Town :
Boys Town has been changing the way America cares for children and families since 1917. Our employees have helped us grow from a small boardinghouse in downtown Omaha, Nebraska, into one of the largest national child and family care organizations in the country. With the addition of Boys Town National Research Hospital in 1977, our services branched out into the health care and research fields, offering even more career opportunities to those looking to make a real difference.
About Boys Town Louisiana:
Boys Town Louisiana touches the lives of 7,600 children and families each year through a variety of child and family services. New Orleans is a city famous for letting the good times roll, but the good times aren't always rollin' for everyone. We see children and families every day that have been hit hard by social and economic problems. As a part of our organization, you can make all the difference to those in the greatest need.
The opportunity to shape the future of America's youth is only one of the many perks here at Boys Town Louisiana. Our work culture thrives on celebrating our employees and our relationship with the New Orleans community whether it be coming together for a Bowl-A-Palooza Event or an all-staff crawfish boil. Working at Boys Town Louisiana is more than just a job, it is a way of life.
Date Posted: December 7th, 2021
This advertisement describes the general nature of work to be performed and does not include an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, or abilities required. Boys Town is an equal employment opportunity employer and participates in the E-Verify program. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. To request a disability-related accommodation in the application process, contact us at 1-877-639-6003.