Relocation Assistant/Support Specialist
NEI Global Relocation Omaha, NE
NEI Global Relocation is searching for a Relocation Assistant to join our administrative team. The primary objective of the Relocation Assistant is supporting the operations team by preparing documentation and completing necessary tasks for a successful relocation transaction.
- Prepare internal and external communications and distribute once reviewed and approved.
- Complete tasks, including but not limited to: the creation of the initial transferee broker and resale closing packets, placement of orders to service partners, preparation and review of legal documents, and acquisition paperwork for transferees.
- Input data into the NEI Global Relocation database in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain files in an orderly fashion.
- Provide coverage at our front desk reception, as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Some office experience preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Outlook preferred
- Minimum typing speed of 50 wpm and ten-key by touch
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines
| Date Posted
February 19, 2020
| Date Closes
March 20, 2020
| Located In
| Job Type
| SOC Category
43-6011.00 Executive Secretaries / Administrative Assistants
This job offers the following benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Dependent-Care Spending Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health-Care Spending Accounts
- Profit Sharing
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Maternity / Paternity / Family Leave
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Short-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Cafeteria / Food
- Employee Referral Program
- Financial Planning
- Free Parking
- Health Club Membership
- Holiday Party
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Sick Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Unpaid Leaves of Absence
- Wellness Program
This job is related to other jobs in these career categories