The main objective of the Global Service Partner Relations Specialist is to maintain processes, procedures and partnerships with global service partners. Partner with internal team members in addressing service partner escalations, pricing and general partner management. Work with department manager to accomplish objectives by effectively planning, executing and evaluating activities, specifically, for International Service Partners and Identify additional revenue opportunities from Service Partners.
Service Partner Interaction
- Nurture a strong and cooperative relationship and serve as a liaison between NEI and assigned Service Partners. Capitalize on their expertise and processes when conducting research.
- Establish and maintain an environment of open, honest and clear communication
Service Partner Vetting, On-Boarding and Escalation Management
- Collect and analyze RFI/RFP documentation. Determine need, conduct research, interviews and reference checks to determine likelihood of success. Summarize and prepare recommendation for consideration.
- Follow established protocols to complete thorough On-boarding Orientation with each new service partner to include introduction and process discussion with International Operations Team, review of SOW, process flows, communication expectations and reporting standards, Scorecard components and process, invoicing and referral fee processes.
- Maintain, analyze and monitor Service Partner agreements for periodic compliance, pricing, revenue generation and validity confirmation.
- Serve as a liaison between the International Operations Team and the designated Service Partners, collaborate when there are service concerns or escalations, own the resolution of the situation and keep all parties informed of progress. This may require occasional support outside of normal US business hours.
- On a pre-determined basis, complete a Service Partner Year-End business review to examine volume, spend, revenue generation, service delivery, trends or other items that are important at that time.
Reporting, Analysis and Process Improvement
- Utilizing reports, track and analyze performance, trends, escalations or other metrics, all to improve performance, processes or revenue generation.
- Make improvement recommendations on current practices where appropriate.
- Review Scorecard information with Service Partners, as needed
- Evaluate current trends to seek out new service offerings and/or revenue opportunities.
- Assist in training internal team members on various topics related to Global Service Partner Relations.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Global mindset.
- Foreign travel experience, knowledge of foreign currency and exchange rate calculations preferred
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritize activities to completion of task
- Strong interpersonal, communication, collaboration, organizational, and customer service skills. (The ability to effectively communicate between service partners, team members and other departments is a key characteristic for this position.)
- Experience using Microsoft software
- Self-motivated and proactive follow-through
- Detail oriented with a passion for continuous learning and improvement
NEI Global Relocation