Provide customer service to our clients who utilize the expense tracking function and conduct final review of expense reports. Assist in training and educating Expense Administrators.
- Audit expense reports for compliance with clients' relocation policies.
- Review information being sent to employee, NEI Account Executive and client contact regarding denied/suspended expenses.
- Review tracked expenses in appropriate software package and information in NEI database.
- Assist in training and educating Expense Administrators.
- Review tax withholdings/gross-up calculations in accordance with the clients' gross-up policies.
- Ensure that expense reimbursements and tax withholdings/gross-ups are reported to payroll and/or accounts payable.
- Handle calls and e-mails from transferees and client contacts (i.e. payroll, accounts payable, travel) regarding expense reimbursements and tax gross-up questions.
- Correspond with employees upon completion of move to verify all expenses have been submitted.
- Prepare weekly advance and outstanding issues reports.
- Analyze bi-weekly/monthly/quarterly payroll reports provided by client, if applicable.
- Compile and review expense information for clients upon request and for quarterly/year-end reports.
- Assist in providing employees and clients with individual year-end relocation tax reports.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
- Type 50 wpm and ten key by touch
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Number aptitude
- Payroll/Accounts Payable experience preferred
- Relocation experience preferred (but not required)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Organizational skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong written and oral communications ability
- Reliable and punctual
- Supervisory skills
NEI Global Relocation