Account Manager – Aureus Systems IS/IT
The Aureus Systems IT/IS team is adding an Account Manager to its staff. Technology is a driving force behind a variety of strategies in business today, so the opportunity to partner with clients and their technology initiatives is tremendous.
We are looking for someone who enjoys the thrill of uncovering (and winning) new business.
Exposure to technology (IT staffing, IT consulting, Technical sales) is a must as well as previous staffing experience.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
As an Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
• Business Development - Cold calling, networking with prospects, clients, and candidates; and following-up on leads.
• Assignment Management - Secure job orders, search assignments, qualify needs, submit viable candidates and negotiate offers / acceptance.
• Territory Management – Develop and manage a territory that results in achieving the financial objectives for the position. Serve as the primary point of contact for both clients and candidates.
• Customer and Candidate Management – build meaningful relationships that result in clients and candidates achieving their goals.
Requirements & Preferences:
• Work history in IT, Staffing/Talent Acquisition, or Sales desired.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, IT/IS, Human Resources, or Marketing preferred.
• History of setting and achieving goals.
• Strong communication and relationship building skills.
• Ability to work within a team structure.
• Proficient PC skills.
• Knowledge of how to utilize LinkedIn and its recruiting related features/capabilities.
Apply now at: www.ca-industries.com.
|Date Posted||July 10, 2020|
|Date Closes||September 8, 2020|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||41-9099.00 Sales and Related Workers, All Other|
This job is related to other jobs in these career categories