One of largest soybean merchants located in Des Moines, IA is looking for reliable hard working industrial laborer's to help with the production and manufacturing process of grain milling.
Industrial Laborer Duties:
• Performs general labor duties such as, but not limited to: cleaning and housekeeping
• Able to meet physical requirements of the position including, but not limited to: prolonged periods of standing and sitting, working in confined spaces and from heights, bending, kneeling, climbing stairs and ladders, working in a variety of conditions (heat, cold, dust, etc), lift up to 50 lbs unassisted
• Required PPE includes hard hat, safety classes, gloves, ear plugs, and mandatory steal toed boots.
• May occasionally need to wear a disposable respirator.
• Willing to work rotating shifts, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed
• Safety training provided
• Hands on training
• Prepare and load rail cars.
• Loading and dumping of grain trucks
• Process operator functions training with gained experience
Industrial Laborer Qualifications:
• Hard working
• Not afraid of heights
• Career minded
All positions are entry level with the intent to promote from within. If you are interested in getting your career started with this great company, apply below or call Jeremy at 402-895-4422!!