A local manufacturing company is seeking an experienced Safety & Environmental coordinator in the Middlebury, IN area to join their growing company! In this position the Safety & Environmental coordinator will be responsible for all planning, development and administration of the safety and environmental programs.
Safety & Environmental Coordinator Responsibility:
- Manage and coordinate all activities associated with the corporations safety and health programs. Including Training, inspections, recordkeeping, reviewing, testing, scheduling, reporting and researching. includes all identified regulatory compliance provisions as well as established "best practices" for the industry.
- Manage and coordinate all activities associated with the corporations Environmental Programs including inspections, recordkeeping, testing and reporting. This includes the media of air, process waste water, storm water and waste.
- Provide a high-level of involvement, leadership, and resources in support of the corporation and site specific safety, health, and environmental goals and objectives. To including , but not limited to identifications and recommendations of objectives, participation in operations related staff meeting, project involvement and review, and regular communication at all levels
- Provide support for the corporate and site specific Wellness Programs initiatives by actively participating in associated activities, providing training and communications as necessary, and involvement in the site specific wellness committee.
- Act as a primary liaison for all third-party interest including but no limited to regulatory agencies, insurance representatives, local and national professional organizations, and all safety and environmental products and service vendors
- Ability to work and interact well with others.
Safety & Environmental Coordinator qualifications:
- BS in Management, Safety, Environmental or related field or equivalent qualifying experience
- At least 3 years in safety and health field or equivalent experience in a manufacturing environment.
Interested in learning more about this Safety & Environmental Coordinator position?
• Call Annette M. at 402-895-4422
• Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org