A large medical supply facility in Orem, FL is looking for a Warehouse Clerk. As a Warehouse Clerk you will be responsible for receiving, keying, and promptly distributing all supplies within the facility, as well as reviewing and maintaining all min/max levels for store room safety stock as well as all other stocking locations.
Warehouse Clerk Hours:
Monday – Friday 7am-4pm
Warehouse Clerk Pay:
$14 per hour
Warehouse Clerk Responsibilities:
- Deliver supplies in an accurate and timely manner
- Transport and deliver legend drugs, non-prescription drugs, contrast media and drug-containing devices relative to core competencies of the position
- Receive expedited deliveries, accurately key receiving into the SMART system,
- Deliver supplies to appropriate department(s)
- Receive all cross-docked items into the SMART system as appropriate
- Review Min/Max for storeroom safety stock daily and place orders appropriately
- Count par level areas (POU areas) weekly according to schedule
- Ensure POU items have the appropriate barcodes
- Perform QA random checks on totes per approved policy
- Rotate stock in POU areas and backup storeroom areas to ensure no items are out of date
- Check after-hour logs for charges and determine how to avoid reoccurrence
- React appropriately to POU “critical point” messages and stock outs
- Process all “returns to vendor” or “returns to backup stock” appropriately
- Provide assistance to the POU Station personnel as well as provide assistance with problems, questions and concerns at the nurses stations
*Previous warehouse clerk experience preferred or equivalent combination of education and/or experience for this Position.
If interested in this Warehouse Clerk position please apply online or call Josh at 402-895-4422 TODAY!