Do you love to travel? Do you like to work outside? Are you a hard worker?
If you answered yes to all the questions above then this is the position for you!
A local Omaha construction company is looking for a hard working, willing to travel, construction worker. In this position you will be traveling up to 30% of the time across Nebraska, Iowa and South Dakota. This is a position will require you to be working outside in all weather conditions hot, cold, rain, sleet or snow. Pay for this position starts at $16 per hour and when working on government jobs pay will range from $20-$25 per hour.
• Loading and unloading of pipe and work site equipment
• Assembling of pipes and water pumps on work site
• Monitoring of pumps at multiple locations
• Recording data on work site equipment
Requirements for General Construction Worker:
• Pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
• Must have a clean driving record and valid drivers license
• Experience in the construction industry
****Travel is required*****
We would like to have this position filled by ASAP! If you would like to know more about this amazing opportunity, please reach out to me today to apply! I can be reached at 402-895-4422 or send me your resume firstname.lastname@example.org.