The Implementation Consultant provides best practice guidance to clients while gathering business processes and integration requirements for Smart Square (Scheduling tool for Health Systems) software implementation and delivery of consulting services. While working in tandem with a team to successfully configure, train, and deploy our Scheduling Tools in an Enterprise settings.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Manage and deliver system design & configuration for multiple client projects
- Act as a liaison between client, Avantas and other vendors.
- Collaborates to gain full understanding of project scope and objectives to customize project needs.
- Guides the client at key decision points in the implementation process to ensure successful outcomes.
- Promotes the use of consistent terminology between the client and project team.
- Possesses problem-solving skills and ability to work under timeline driven pressure.
- Prepares adhoc presentation and other materials as needed for client facing forums for decision making
- Travel - would be required - estimating episodic travel (training/onboarding) estimating < 20%
- Experienced Relationship development skills
- Manages multiple projects and tasks concurrently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills: written and verbal
- Demonstrated project and time management skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Detail oriented, highly motivated and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Client management skills, professionalism, and demonstrated self-starter
- Business Acumen
- Maintains customer and provider confidentiality
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office applications
- BA in related field or equivalent experience
Respect ? Passion ? Continuous Improvement ? Trust ? Customer Focus ? Innovation
AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer
We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
AMN Healthcare is committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse team that reflects the communities we serve. Our commitment to the inclusion of many different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives enables our innovation and leadership in the healthcare services industry.
We value professionalism in everything we do – this includes the professional presence we project as we interact with internal and external customers.