- $5,000 hiring bonus
- Assists physicians with surgical procedures handing instruments, holding retractor and maintaining accurate surgical counts.
- Working knowledge of instruments, cleaning procedures, sterilizing and wrapping instruments.
- Assists nursing staff with care of patients ranging in age from newborn to geriatrics.
- Able to be flexible with scheduling and duties to meet patient care needs.
- Assists in cleanup of the operating room with proper disposal of wastes, linens, etc.
- Follows procedure for cleaning the surgical suites.
- High School diploma or GED required. Graduate of accredited Surgical Technologist program OR on the job trained. Current BLS certification required. Surgical Tech certification preferred.
- Position will include rotating call coverage, including weekends.
- Benefits eligible.
Memorial Community Hospital & Health Systems