- $2,000 hiring bonus
- Able to administer routine and complex Respiratory Care, and Cardiovascular Diagnostic procedures.
- Assists the Medical Staff in recommending appropriate therapeutic and diagnostic Respiratory Care procedures, to include utilization review for admission and discharge criteria.
- Administration of cardiac stress tests, EKGs, holter monitors, and other cardiac diagnostic procedures.
- Graduate of an approved Respiratory Therapy program.
- Current Licensure as a Respiratory Care Practitioner with the state of Nebraska. Must be registered by the National Board of Respiratory Care within 6 months of hire date.
- Current BLS certification required. ACLS, PALS, and NRP certifications required within 60 days of hire. STABLE certification preferred. Experience in working with patients of all ages in an acute care setting preferred.
- Must be able to work in various settings to include Emergency Room, Labor and Delivery, Med. Surg., Outpatient treatment and diagnostics.
Memorial Community Hospital & Health Systems