What are we looking for?
A Shipping/Receiving Coordinator who will be responsible for processing incoming deliveries and material orders, ensure they are properly received and identified by Job, and staged in the proper location. Process and administer outgoing packages. Expedite part deliveries when necessary and ensure all project requirements are fulfilled prior to assembly start. These activities include contact with vendors, inputting and maintaining inventory, necessary records, and office systems. Interfacing with other members of the company to provide a positive relationship and promote teamwork.
- Receiving – Verify the parts received against the PO and packing list for accuracy. Resolve any discrepancies. Enter the receipt of goods in Epicor. Mark the job number on parts and distribute per PO instructions. Process packing lists and paperwork.
- Shipping – Package parts to prevent damage, enter customer data and ship items per pick lists and shipping papers. Manage shipping process with shipping carriers. Arrange for local delivery services (paint/finishing, raw materials, etc.). Prioritize and expedite deliveries based on the production schedule and cost of these services.
- Unload, receive, and complete the established check in process on all incoming orders.
- Proceed with minimum instruction and supervision, to coordination all shipping and receiving needs of the company.
- Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Ability to communicate to customers and managers.
- Basic computer skills.
- Possess our Core Values
- Customer First
- Positive Attitude
- Passion and Hunger
DO YOU HAVE ALL THESE ABILITIES? If you do, GREAT, if not and want to increase your skillset, we can teach you. Experience can sometimes be the greatest teacher. Plus, the opportunity to learn so much more.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Be Part of an Organization that Works with Cool Stuff
- You get to work with robots! Need we say more?!?! But we will. Acieta concepts, designs, builds, programs and supports custom solutions for a lot of different industries. We are always looking at how we can improve customer efficiencies with the latest technologies and implement it into our designs. Which means you’ll get to work on a lot more than just robots.
How It's Made
- Ever seen the show? Well, you’ll get to live it! With this opportunity you’ll spend a lot of time at customer locations and get to see first-hand how things are manufactured…many of which are produced with Acieta-designed systems that YOU will have assisted with shipping and receiving all parts for!
Be Part of an Awesome Team!
- Acieta Purchasing is a tight group and will never leave you hanging. We’ve worked hard to build a trust-centric collaborative environment. Got a question, or wanna bounce an idea off someone? We’re all connected and excited to help. Your success is our success.
- Wanna learn more? Acieta wants to see you grow, you’ll have opportunities to grow at Acieta as well as access to other training opportunities.
So, You're Looking for a Career?
- Great! We’re looking for team members that are in it for the long haul too! Acieta has been in business for 38 years; and we plan to be around for at least another 38 years!
PERSONAL TIME OFF
- Need a vacation, or feeling sick, or just need a day to off get some stuff done? We have a PTO program that allows just that.
- Aside from health insurance we also offer dental, vision and supplemental insurance.
- Health Savings Account
- We offer an HSA to help pay medical bills.
- Not everyone wants to work forever, so for those of us who hope to retire someday, we provide a company sponsored 401k program. We’ll even help contribute to it!
- Above and beyond your 40-hour salary, you are eligible for paid overtime.
- Based on experience and how much you want to work.
- Education and/or Experience: High school diploma, or equivalent, 2-5 years minimum shipping and receiving experience, preferred.
- Language Skills: Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one, small group situations, and with vendors during negotiations and/or conflict resolution.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Licenses and Other Requirements:
- Excellent communication and proofreading skills.
- Commitment to time schedules, organization, and teamwork.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to receive a forklift certification.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to walk, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance and talk or hear.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision required by this job includes close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- Must be able to stand on your feet all day. We can accommodate this requirement.
- Full range of motion (head, neck, back and limbs) is required to operate a forklift, which is an essential function of this position. Therefore, this requirement cannot be accommodated.
- Must be able to climb a ladder and work 12 feet off the ground. We can accommodate this requirement.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts and is occasionally exposed to fumes of airborne particles and extreme heat.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.