LovelySkin is experiencing tremendous growth, and we are searching for our next Staff Accountant! Bring your passion for numbers and commitment to excellence to LovelySkin, and join the best e-commerce team in the Midwest!
At LovelySkin, we’re proud of our family-grown roots, and with over 120 employees in 20 departments, we’re a highly collaborative team doing amazing things. LovelySkin has grown to be one of the largest skincare and beauty websites in the country. We’re committed to providing our customers with outstanding customer service, quick delivery, an appealing shopping experience and the most comprehensive offering of physician-grade skincare and beauty products available. We are also committed to provide our team members with the opportunity to make an impact, to work with great people, enjoy excellent benefits, and to have the best tools available to do their work well.
As a company with roots in science and medical research, our employees’ health and safety is our number one priority. LovelySkin's policy is that all employees be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 prior to their first day of employment.
What you’ll love doing everyday:
- Assist with reconciliation, processing and coding of vendor payments
- Daily payment processing of vendor payments and positive pay activities
- Review and process expense reports and receipts for company credit cards on a monthly basis
- Regularly maintain detailed daily / weekly reconciliations of cash and other transactional balance sheet accounts
- Assist the accounting department in daily, monthly, annual close and other activities, including preparation of journal entries, generating financial reports, reconciling general ledger accounts, etc.
- Track and reconcile credit card payment settlement reconciliations
- Prepare and post accounting related journal entries for month-end
- Perform monthly bank and general ledger account reconcilements
- Maintain accurate records, including ledgers, journals, receipts, and invoices
- Ensure compliance with internal accounting procedures
- Speak with vendors and suppliers to ensure charges are accurate and that payments are received in a timely manner
- Perform administrative and other tasks as needed
What you’ll bring the table:
- Understanding of GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Practices)
- Proficiency in Excel, 10-key, and data entry
- Ability to accurately and efficiently analyze ERP data and reporting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in entering financial data
- Outstanding math, problem solving and research skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Deadline-driven with excellent organization and time management ability
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 2-5 years’ experience with general accounting functions, preparation of journal entries, accounts payable, accounts receivable, as well as other areas pertaining to accounting and finance
- Experience with ERP software systems (NetSuite preferred)
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook
How we’re taking care of our people at LovelySkin:
· Competitive salaries and wages! Annual bonus!
· Generous employee discount on all products and services!
· Paid hassle-free time off and paid holidays
· Amazing benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K match, profit sharing, etc.)
· Awesome culture including social gatherings, holiday parties, competitive costume contests and company luncheons.
· A flexible work schedule that allows for split time between the office and home.
At LovelySkin and Skin Specialists, we don’t just accept difference- we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our patients and customers, and our community. LovelySkin and Skin Specialists is honored to be an equal opportunity workplace and proud to provide a livable wage for all employees.
Staff Accountant accounting omaha jobs