Corporate Office Assistant
Durham Staffing Solutions Omaha, NE
Our client continues to grow and add onto their team. If you are looking for a firm who offers an excellent work environment, advancement and benefits ... this is for you!
- Prepare appropriate internal and external communications and distribute once reviewed and approved.
- Complete tasks such as: creation of the initial transferee broker and resale closing packets, placement of orders to service partners, preparation and review of legal documents, and acquisition paperwork etc.
- Input data into the database system in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain files in an orderly fashion
- Provide coverage at the front reception desk.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Prefer three years of office experience and some college.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Outlook, as well as general database use
- Minimum typing speed of 50 wpm and ten-key by touch
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Able to manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines and manage last minute requests
- Willing and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Dependable, flexible and reliable
| Date Posted
February 17, 2020
| Date Closes
March 18, 2020
| Located In
| Job Type
Based on Experience
40 hours per week
| SOC Category
43-9061.00 Office Clerks, General
This job requires the following skills
- Administrative Assistant
- Business - Communication
- Business - Concepts
- Data Entry
- Document Processing
- Editing and Proofreading
- Word Processing Fundamentals
- Written English
- Microsoft - Excel
- Microsoft - Outlook
- Microsoft - Word
This job is related to other jobs in these career categories
Course(s) relevant to the skills listed for this position