Lindsay Corporation is a global company, headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, focused on providing irrigation and infrastructure solutions to meet the needs of a growing population. As one of the world's leading providers of irrigation and water management, it's Zimmatic systems are operating in more than 90 countries. Lindsay Corporation's infrastructure division offers a wide range of products that aid in roadway maintenance and transportation safety. Since 1955, Lindsay Corporation has been at the forefront of research and development of products and services designed to meet the needs of a constantly evolving world.
*At this time, we are not currently hiring. Please feel free to submit your applications for when hiring does proceed. Thank you*
Performs repetitive bench or line assembly operations to mass-produce metal products such as angle bundling, crating, motors, wheel assemblies or hydraulic cylinders partially or completely.
- Operates arbor presses or riveting machine to perform force fitting or fastening operations on the assembly line.
- Assemble various types of bundles, wheel assemblies, package smaller kits, and other assorted materials by hand, weight scale or automatic machine.
- Work at different work stations as production needs require.
- Removes small quantities of metal with hand files and scrapers to produce close fit between parts.
- Read and interpret schematic drawings, diagrams, blueprints, specifications, work orders, and reports in order to determine materials requirements and assembly instructions after a 2 month period.
- Operates drill presses, punch presses or riveting machines to assist in assembly operation.
- Operates hand truck or forklift to move, convey, or hoist material for shipments from platform in the most effective and safe manner.
- Ability to operate most of the machines, tools and other equipment in department.
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends as required by the Team Leader and to meet our customer needs.
- Must follow all safety rules and regulations, including the reporting of any hazards, violations, or injuries to your Team Leader no matter how minor.
- Must operate equipment and help provide a safe working environment by maintaining good housekeeping practices.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Goal Oriented - Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result.
- Initiative - Ability to make decisions or take actions to solve a problem or reach a goal.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performinga task.
- Technical Aptitude - Ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information.
- Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
Lindsay Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and maintains a drug free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.