If youre ready to build a successful and rewarding career with an industry-leading company, we may have just the perfect fit for you! Founded in 1957 and headquartered in Mahwah, NJ we are one of the nation's largest privately owned dedicated domestic call center companies with 20 call centers located throughout the United States.
At DialAmerica,we enjoy a fun and light-hearted environment where our employees have a say in the events and what our culture looks like and feels like. We are looking for more fun lovingemployees to join our recruiting team!
We are currently seeking an Employment Coordinator to be apart of our team. In this role, you would be an active member of the recruiting team, promoting and demonstrating DialAmerica's culture and core values through your interactions with our current employees and applicants. This is a very exciting position and has tremendous growth opportunity.
Specific duties for this position include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate a high volume of phone and onsite interviewsfor candidates
- Maintain recruitment applicant tracking system, ensuring information is up to date
- Develop and maintain a strong candidate pipeline
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and eternally with our candidates
- Meet and greet candidates who are onsite for interviews.
- Deliver a great recruiting experience for all candidates.
- Work closely with other coordinators, recruiters and stakeholders to ensure efficiency in scheduling process
- Conduct onsite interviews
Heres just some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Corporate Education Reimbursement
- High-energy, driven, articulate and friendly personality
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver with a burning desire to contribute
- Organized with experience prioritizing multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently
- Proven customer service focus
- Experienced team player who loves to bring new ideas to the table.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity where you can grow your career, and if you meet our qualifications, we definitely want to talk with you. Contact us today!
At DialAmerica,YOU are theDifference!
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, age, national origin, disability, which can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, veteran status, or any other legally, protected classification.