As one of the nation’s most effective early childhood schools, we ensure young children have the best possible chance for success in life. Our approach extends beyond the classroom to help children, families and neighborhoods thrive.
Educare Lincoln is a year-round program
serving children from birth through preschool.
Associate Teachers are an important part of our classrooms and work closely with the Lead Teacher in planning age appropriate activites that make learning and growing FUN. Associate Teachers are also very involved in delivering the assigned curriculum, performing student assessments and communicating with parents.
To qualify as an Associate Teacher, you need to have these qualifications -
- Associate’s Degree in Early Childhood Education or Early Child Development OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in a similar field with a minimum of 18 credits in Early Childhood coursework with an additional 12 credits in another related area.
- A minimum of 2 years full-time Early Childhood Education experience
- Computer knowledge, experience, and the ability to learn new programs efficiently
If you don't meet all the above criteria and are interested in making early childhood education your career, we have other positions available that would get you started on the path to a rewarding career as a teacher or associate teacher. We encourage you to submit your application so we can talk to you more about these wonderful opportunities that include free training, professional development and tuition reimbursement.
- Vacation (12 days during 1st year)
- Sick Pay (12 days during 1st year)
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Paid time off for Winter break (usually 10 days)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death Dismemberment Insurance
- 403b Retirement Plan with 3% employer match beginning on your first day
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Continuing Education and Professional Development Training
APPLY for this great opportunity TODAY!
Don't have time to fill out an application right now?
No problem, just e-mail Lexi at email@example.com and let her know you are interested!
Educare Lincoln is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.