We are a well-managed, growing healthcare provider looking to hire an IT Director to manage our talented information systems department. This is not your average IT position, it is in part like working for a large company with brand new technologies, while remaining a fairly small organization where everyone knows each other and you aren’t just a number. We have a wonderful culture, good work/life balance & would like to hear from a quality individual with a strategic, proactive approach to technical issues.
As the IT Director, you will be a part of our leadership team and provide innovative ideas and solutions to our most challenging issues. You will work with the team to implement, support and maintain technology solutions that benefit our patients and employees. Must have strategic vision and project management experience. We are located just outside of Lincoln, Nebraska. Salary up to $110k plus great benefits!
- Manage all aspects of the IT department including VDI, Microsoft OS, phone and security systems and intranet.
- Research and recommend systems to ensure optimal performance based on our needs, including but not limited to electronic records, server system administration, network system backups, network hardware and equipment and software.
- Develop and implement training programs for new and existing systems with the end user in mind.
- Develop and maintain Disaster Recovery and business continuity plans.
- Champion process improvement initiatives.
- Develop IT staff to ensure growth and employee retention.
- Maintain and monitor budget, expenses and variances for the department.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- 5 years of experience in windows enterprise IT environment, including Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP
- Minimum of 3 years management experience
- Experience researching, suggesting, implementing and maintaining large projects related to IT
- Healthcare background preferred
Note: This employer is unable to extend visa sponsorship to candidates who require it now OR in the future. Candidates requiring sponsorship will not be considered.