In this position, you are responsible for the reactive remote technical support needs for our clients. This relates to all technology, including but not limited to, workstations, servers, printers, networks and vendor specific hardware and software.
- Provide remote technical support for Microsoft related technologies including Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, Hyper-V, etc.
- Provide remote technical support for remote access solutions including VPN, RDP and SonicWALL Secure Mobile Access Appliances, etc.
- Perform complex troubleshooting of backup systems.
- Remotely investigate issues with network devices.
- Ensure that all support resolutions adhere with CyBerJaz’ documented best practices.
- Strictly follow the defined process for reactive support ticket handling for every support request.
- Ability to consistently create and follow through with solid resolution plans after initial support request assessment and escalate requests when necessary.
- Aid in the design and maintenance of client how-to and general process documentation
- Minimum of 2-years work experience in the IT service provider industry, preferably with experience working in the field and traveling to local area client locations.
- High energy and self-motivated.
- Desire to succeed.
- Trainable, detail-oriented and willing to follow proven processes.
- Strong personal discipline.
- Comfortable having conversations with business leaders.
- Strong organizational and customer service skills.
- Proficient with general office applications.