We are looking for an Accounting Support Specialist to join our fast-paced, growing and supportive Support team. CosmoLex is an organization of people who are passionate about streamlining business practices and simplifying the daily work life of thousands of law firms across North America. We offer a healthy work-life balance while maintaining an energetic atmosphere.
What we provide:
- A Great Team. Collaborate with smart, curious, hardworking individuals.
- Casual Environment. Be comfortable in our casual dress environment.
- Career Development. Extensive product training and opportunities for growth.
- Opportunity to Invest in Your Future. We offer a 401K match.
- Paid Time Off. Enjoy paid time off and paid holidays.
- Great Coverage. Take advantage of health, dental, and vision policies.
- Performance Compensation. Be rewarded for your hard work with annual performance-based merits and quarterly bonuses.
As a Support Specialist, you will:
- Provide Customer Service. Deliver outstanding technical support for our software to our customers and business partners over the phone and through email, with a focus on accounting.
- Identify Solutions. Troubleshoot questions and engage in problem resolution for our software, build your technical knowledge, and maximize client satisfaction.
- Make Suggestions. Obtain client feedback and provide input to improve client satisfaction.
- Document. Maintain accurate, thorough call records in our tracking system.
- Be Challenged. Engage in ongoing learning and grow through rewarding projects.
A great fit for this position has:
- Post-high school education in computer, business or accounting field preferred.
- Experience with troubleshooting computer software and/or hardware.
- Adept technology user with a drive to learn about new technologies.
- Customer service experience.
- Finance or accounting related systems or programs experience.
- Knowledge of accounting functions such as debits, credits, and statements.
- Exposure to trust and cost accounting.
- An outgoing, positive, and team-oriented personality.
- An eye for detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.