Commercial HVAC Sales Representative
Thermal Services, Inc. Omaha, NE
Thermal Heating, Air and Plumbing is looking for an experienced Sales Representative to join our Commercial Sales Team. The Commercial HVAC Sales Representative is responsible for growing the company’s market share in commercial HVAC service agreements and HVAC equipment installation and replacement sales. The Sales Representative’s objective will be to demonstrate Thermal’s value to potential customers and provide them with right services and solutions for their business. This will be accomplished through prospecting, networking, using our proven sales process and tools and providing follow up necessary to close deals in a timely and professional manner.
- Develop and maintain strong business partnerships with the purpose of gaining the client’s trust, meeting their objectives and delivering value added solutions.
- Aggressively seek out new business opportunities by consistently conducting cold calls and securing first appointments at the decision maker level to gain new commercial accounts for maintenance agreements and replacement business.
- Perform site surveys and pricing for HVAC equipment and systems.
- Understanding and consistent use of appropriate CRM system to assist in managing accounts, contacts, leads, calendar schedule, opportunity tracking and proposal development and execution.
- Leadership of your client engagements along with the ability, skills and desire to manage the entire sales cycle is critical.
- Generate and deliver professional and impactful proposals that lead to signed contracts.
- Work with entire sales/estimating team to coordinate sales and business development activities.
- Working with other departments to establish efficiencies, flow, and function between departments
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Attributes
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals and objectives.
- 3-5 years of B2B HVAC service and equipment is preferred
- Proven track record in B2B sales related to commercial buildings.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be self-disciplined, results driven and accustomed to winning sales through consistent high performance.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
- Ability to stand, walk and climb stairs and ladders to access HVAC equipment
Thermal Heating, Air and Plumbing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
| Date Posted
October 25, 2019
| Date Closes
November 24, 2019
| Located In
| Job Type
| Experience Level
Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)
| Start Date
| SOC Category
41-3099.00 Sales Representatives, Services, All Other
This job offers the following benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Health-Care Spending Accounts
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Bereavement Pay
- Company Car
- Discounts on Employer Merchandise & Services
- Holiday Party
- Bonus Plan
This job requires the following skills
- Business to Business Sales
- Commercial Sales
- Customer Relations / Sales
- Excellent Communication
- Outside Sales / Territory Management
- Product Pricing
- Sales - Engineer
- Sales / Business Development
This job is related other jobs in these career categories
Course(s) relevant to the skills listed for this position