The Software Trainer will perform sales demos to potential and existing clients and assist with training duties as needed.
What we provide:
- Opportunity to Invest in Your Future. We offer a 401K match.
- Casual Environment. Be comfortable in our casual dress environment.
- Paid Time Off. Enjoy paid time off and paid holidays.
- Great Coverage. Take advantage of health, dental, and vision policies.
- Peace of Mind. Employer paid life and short-term disability insurances.
- A Great Team. Collaborate with smart, curious, hardworking individuals.
- Career Development. Product training and career growth opportunities.
- Performance Compensation. Be rewarded for your hard work with performance-based merits.
- Terrific Food. Enjoy regular employee appreciation lunches on us.
- Hybrid Schedule. Mix of remote work and onsite work in Lincoln, NE.
• Perform sales demos and training duties
• Assist the Senior Training Specialist with onsite or web training
• Set up training facilities and/or equipment
• Assist in the production of sales and marketing videos for Tabs3 products
• Conduct webinars as necessary
• Prepare regular reports for management review
• Create training materials, organize, and plan for training sessions
• Assist and present at the annual Forum as necessary
• Attend trade shows as necessary
• Keep training database up to date
• Create and maintain sample and starter data
• Provide technical customer service to clients, consultants, and third parties by answering calls, researching support situations, and following up until situation is resolved
• Maintain accurate, thorough call records in the support tracking system
• Enforce the STI license agreement
• Perform project work and other duties as assigned
This position follows established policies and procedures to keep confidential information secure.
• Prefer post high school education in business, computers, accounting, or equivalent work experience
• Prefer experience with bookkeeping, accounting, and/or working with numbers
• Proficient in all Tabs3 software modules; solid understanding of Platinum features
• Customer service experience
• Good presentation skills
• Solid troubleshooting skills
• Good sales skills
• Strong organization, planning, and follow-up skills
• Strong verbal communication skills and good written communication skills
• Ability to comprehend written documentation (e.g., online help, Knowledge Base, etc.)
• Ability to stay past the end of the business day to finish calls or training as needed
• Type at least 30 wpm
ADDITIONAL DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS:
• Ability to think independently, exercise good judgment and resourcefulness
• Tactful, diplomatic, and patient
• Professional and positive attitude
• Team-oriented; ability to work with other departments to achieve objectives