VOTED BEST PLACE TO WORK IN OMAHA!
Do you consider cleaning as part of your cardio for the day? Do you take pride in having your work space clean and organized? Do you enjoy helping others keep their work spaces disinfected? If so—apply now so we can meet you!
QLI is looking for a detail-oriented and enthusiastic team-player who takes pride in improving and maintaining cleaning and safety standards for everyone on our campus. You will love our culture if you love being supported, but not micro-managed. You will also love our culture if you want to work for a CEO that knows everyone’s name! We support all of our staff and step-in to help when needed—because, at QLI, we do not believe a job title makes you important—being on our team makes you important.
A successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate positivity with social interactions
- Productively accomplish tasks
- Plan ahead and prioritize what needs to be done
- Enjoy cleaning assigned areas and follow safety guidelines and regulations
Schedule: Full-time, days
Excellent Benefits and Advantages:
- One of the best health & dental insurance plans in Omaha (choose your plan)
- HSA or FSA and dependent care
- Vacation/Sick/Holiday pay
- 401(k) with generous employer contribution
- Monthly discounts to area stores and restaurants
- Free on-site wellness center
- Merit-based pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Casual dress
- And so much more!
QLI is an EOE. A drug screen and criminal background check are required. Must not have any condition or limitation that could pose a direct threat to self or others unless such threat can be eliminated by a reasonable accommodation. Must be able to pass a fitness assessment designated for this job title and perform all physical activities related to the position. Regular attendance in your assigned role is an essential job function.