Maple Crest Health Center, a part of American Baptist Homes of the Midwest is hiring for a full-time and part-time Housekeeper. The full-time shift is from 8am-4:30pm. the part-time shift is from 4pm-8pm. Weekend and holiday rotation assigned.
Why Should You Join Our Team
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan
- Full-time benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD, LTD, Critical Illness, Accident-first of the month following 30 days of employment.
- Fun, food, activities and prizes during Nursing Home Week and other employer sponsored events throughout the year.
About Maple Crest Health Center
We Care! A lot! We are not just a place to work-we are a family of professionals and caregivers coming together to create a loving community of trust, respect, and caring. Maple Crest Health Center has been proudly serving Omaha's Seniors in the Benson area for more than 70 years. We provide seniors with Long Term Care, Short Term Rehabilitation and Memory Care with supportive healthcare services.
What We Need From You
As a Housekeeper at Maple Crest, you'll create a lasting bond of trust, respect and caring for our residents. You will perform general housekeeping duties; clean resident rooms, (deep cleaning as scheduled), restrooms, halls and other public areas.
- High School diploma or Equivalent.
- Experience as a Housekeeper preferred; Long-Term Care, hospital or other healthcare setting a plus but not required..
- Must be able to follow proper techniques when mixing chemicals, disinfectants, and solutions.
- Able to read Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) when necessary.
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 pounds.
- Ability to demonstrate positive attitude, emotional maturity to effectively communicate and interact with residents, families and co-workers.
- Must be willing to float to all units as assigned by supervisor.
- Performs other duties as assigned in environmental services department.
An ABHM Community:
Maple Crest Health Center is an American Baptist Homes of the Midwest community, promoting diversity, faith, collaboration and community in all we do. We are an AA/EEO Employer and a drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply Online Today for the Housekeeper position!
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Maple Crest Health Center