Business: Boys Town National Research Hospital
In a career at Boys Town National Research Hospital, you join us in changing the way America cares for children and families. We are currently expanding services. Come grow with us!
- Performs receptionist duties including answering questions, directing visitors and patients family members; assists physicians and other hospital personnel with locating patients, and charts. Follows appropriate lines of authority when communicating information. Answers incoming phone calls; responds to callers needs or refers to appropriate person/department.
- Responsible for scanning the patient chart as directed by medical records.
- Assists in coordination of ancillary departments for patient cares.
- Contacts physician office to obtain any required document for the patient.
- High school diploma or equivalent, required
- CNA certification, required
- One year of CNA experience, preferred
- BLS certification
- Experience utilizing multiple computer systems (e.g. Microsoft, Electronic Health Record).
About Boys Town:
Boys Town has been changing the way America cares for children and families since 1917. With over a century of service, our employees have helped us grow from a small boardinghouse in downtown Omaha, Nebraska, into one of the largest national child and family care organizations in the country. With the addition of Boys Town National Research Hospital in 1977, our services branched out into the health care and research fields, offering even more career opportunities to those looking to make a real difference.
Our employees are our #1 supporters when it comes to achieving Boys Towns mission, which is why we are proud of their commitment to making the world a better place for children, families, patients, and communities. Unique perks to Boys Town employees and their families include free visits to Boys Town physicians and free prescriptions under the Boys Town Medical Plan, tuition assistance, parenting resources from our experts and professional development opportunities within the organization, just to name a few. Working at Boys Town is more than just a job, it is a way of life.
Date Posted: September 22nd, 2021
Boys Town National Research Hospital is a tobacco free campus. This advertisement describes the general nature of work to be performed and does not include an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, or abilities required. Boys Town is an equal employment opportunity employer and participates in the E-Verify program. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. To request a disability-related accommodation in the application process, contact us at 1-877-639-6003.
Boys Town National Research Hospital