CROSS CREEK APARTMENTS – BEAUFORT, SC
Burlington Capital Properties is seeking a skilled Maintenance Technician for our Cross Creek apartment community, located in Beaufort, South Carolina. We are considering individuals who take pride and ownership in the work they perform, and can provide friendly, quality service that our residents deserve. This is a full time position, Monday through Friday with on-call rotation. Competitive salary and benefits package will be discussed during interviews.
If you meet the basic requirements as outlined below, please apply here today!
- Perform all interior and exterior repairs to maintain apartments, common areas, buildings and grounds according to established procedures.
- Complete vacant units to make ready status per established standards.
- Regularly inspect laundry facilities, common area rest rooms, playgrounds, etc. to ensure proper functioning and cleanliness.
- Inspect and/or perform grounds maintenance ensuring high level curb appeal.
- Regularly communicate with supervisor as to status of service requests, make ready units, etc.
- Continually monitor budgeted maintenance expenses.
- Ensure that all Federal, State and County Health and Safety Codes, Laws and Standards are followed.
- Participate in resident functions as requested by Management.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- High School diploma or G.E.D. equivalent required.
- Prior experience in apartment maintenance or equivalent field preferred.
- HVAC certification preferred.
- Working knowledge in plumbing, electrical, and general building trades is preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle record may be required.
Must be able bend, stoop, sit, stand, walk, climb stairs & ladder, to reach, lift, pull, push and lift or carry weight up to 75 pounds. Must have reliable transportation.
Post offer drug testing, civil, criminal and motor vehicle background screening required. EOE
To learn more about Burlington Capital Properties, please visit our website: http://burlingtoncapital.com/what-we-do/real-estate/property-management/. To learn more about the community, visit www.crosscreek-apartments.com.
Burlington Capital Properties