Do you geek out over solving real-world problems and user challenges? Are you ready to join a company that’s paving the way for an entire industry to create unexpectedly awesome experiences using proprietary technology? Supportworks Inc. is looking for a brilliant Front-End Developer to join our development team in building web, mobile, and desktop-based applications, websites and other digital solutions that help contractors around the world do more than they ever thought possible.
What we do:
At Supportworks, we design, manufacture, and distribute industry-leading foundation and concrete repair products, available exclusively to contractors in our network. We also provide contractors with dedicated training, support, software, and resources to help them grow and sustain their businesses. We are redefining the contracting industry by fueling remarkable experiences for homeowners, bigger dreams for contractors, and fulfilling work and lives for employees.
How we do it: The HOW is just as important as the WHAT.
We bestow the gift of high expectations. When we assess ourselves, it is not only about “what” our performance is, but “how” we are going about our work, our interactions with other employees, and the way we carry ourselves every day.
We put the good of the team above ourselves, working together as one company, supporting and helping each other to redefine our industry. We are sincere and trust each other’s intentions, listening attentively, speaking candidly, and treating each other with respect. We have a bias for action and a scrappy way of getting things done – we self-start, take risks and root others on in doing the same. And we are vulnerable and authentic; we don’t pretend to be who we aren’t. We understand that no job is beneath us.
- Deliver the best possible experience for our network of dealers as you work with them to provide well thought out and esthetically pleasing design for their digital needs.
- Working with UX designers and graphic designers to translate wireframes and image comps into digital solutions.
- Coding and maintaining websites and web-based, desktop, and mobile applications.
- Creative problem-solving.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience.
- Experience with React-Native preferred.
- The ability to work within functional design and development requirements.
- A meticulous eye for detail and an unwavering ability to execute those details to the highest quality possible.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to explain thoughts and requirements in a clear and understandable manner.
- An understanding of coding standards.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Passion for helping others.
Supportworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive workplace that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences, and perspectives. Supportworks shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.