Since 2004, Midwest Protection Services has been a local contracting and service company in Omaha, NE that provides sales, installation, and service, of low voltage protection systems for buildings. Our main specialties include commercial fire alarm systems, security, camera, access control, and door entry systems. While we maintain service in the Midwest, most of our work is in Nebraska and Iowa.
Those interested should either click the "Apply" button or send thier resume to email@example.com
We are currently accepting applications for Fire Alarm Technicians in both our service and contract divisions.
The Fire Alarm Technician works under the supervision of the Project Manager or Field Supervisor/Foreman as a field representative on installations, repairs, inspections, testing, and maintenance of low voltage fire alarm systems and sub-systems. This is a full time position requiring a willingness to learn and help in other structured cabling environments if needed. Looking for a motivated self-starter who can work independently and find solutions to get jobs done.
• A Current Nebraska Fire alarm inspectors license is preferred. A current Nebraska Fire alarm Installers License or Electrical Journeyman’s license is also preferred, but previous work experience will be recognized. Those with 12 or more months of documented electrical apprentice time should also apply.
• Strong background installing and troubleshooting alarm systems in commercial environments is preferred • Ability to travel during the day with an occasional overnight project. This is an excellent permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Installing electrical boxes and wire
- Installing fire alarm devices
- Connecting and interfacing equipment to building control systems
- Troubleshooting and repairing issues with existing and new installations
- Testing fire alarm systems and other protection systems
Competencies, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communications skills both written and oral
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work collaboratively with others
- Strong organizational skills and a Strong attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative & the ability to work independently
Benefits: Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Retirement Plan
Position: Full time
Those interested should reply to this post with thier resume or send firstname.lastname@example.org
Electrical Technician - Fire Alarm Install Tech omaha jobs Fire Alarm Install Technician labor production
Midwest Protection Services, Inc.