Borsheims is looking for a full-time Ecommerce Coordinator in the Omaha area. At Borsheims, our purpose is to provide our Signature Service to every customer, and you will play a vital role in helping us do that.
We are looking for someone who will deliver Borsheims’ Signature Service to our Borsheims.com customers by ensuring timely and accurate order fulfillment. You will also be expected to communicate with Sales Associates about sales leads and answer customer inquiries regarding the status of their online order through email and live chat. You have prior ecommerce experience and sales experience either online or in-person. Could that be you?
- Sales-Driven. You're an online shopping expert that can assist customers in locating and purchasing merchandise on Borsheims.com.
- Effective Communicator. You’re able to communicate with Sales Associates regarding sales leads.
- Service-Minded. You're the face of Borsheims to our online customers. You are focused on ensuring customers questions are answered promptly through live chat, email or telephone. You know exactly what to do to make the customer happy.
- Detail-Oriented & Organized. You're diligent in online order fulfillment. You are responsible for generating online orders daily, pulling merchandise and ensuring the sale is completed accurately and on time.
- Analytical. You're a data-driven person who enjoys running and analyzing reports to ensure online orders are fulfilled.
- Innovative. You're a trailblazer for the Borsheims.com online business. You’re always looking for way to improve the customer experience using best-practice solutions and efficiencies.
- Work an assigned schedule.
- Communicate in a courteous and professional manner either in-person, over the phone or through email and live chat.
- Read and write small print.
- Move about the store from department to department.
- Lift and carry approximately 20 pounds.
Borsheims is a luxury jewelry and gift retailer and a proud member of the Berkshire Hathaway family. We value our employees and provide a family-friendly work environment and a flexible schedule for all. If hired, you would be eligible to enjoy Borsheims' excellent benefits, which include:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Wellness Program
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Regular Weekly Schedule
- No late nights and Sundays Off (We are closed on Sundays except during the holiday season and on Berkshire Weekend)
- Incredible Employee Discount
- Service Awards
- Promote from Within Philosophy
- Ongoing Education & Training
Interested? Apply now!