At DMSi, we believe "focus on the user, and all else will follow." We are a multi-disciplinary team of interaction and visual designers, web developers, and user experience designers who collaborate closely with each other to create innovative and usable products that people love to use.
This individual should have a passion for empathizing with the needs and behaviors of people, the business, and how to solve for them through design.
We are looking for a user experience (UX) designer able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews, and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes. The UX designer will also be expected to help design the overall flow of the product, and to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it by user-testing. He/She will thrive in a fast-paced work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
Everyone at DMSi is bright, smart, educated and experienced individuals. You should be too!
- Ability to bring and create ideas to the team, present and defend recommendations, collect input, and deliver excellence.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and management; remain poised, professional and diplomatic under pressure.
- Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently with high attention to detail.
- Five or more years of UX design experience.
- Ability to work with teams to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet customer needs and vision.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Design, Information Architecture, Human Interaction, or the likes.
- We have great benefits that include health and dental insurance.
- DMSi is dedicated to emerging technologies and idea generation.
- Never be bored. You'll work on massive, once-in-a-lifetime projects from the ground up.
- We favor autonomy over micromanagers.
- We hire only incredibly talented people.