At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story--and we're committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization's success.The Intern role is accountable to develop core skills and working knowledge of FNBO business practices and operations through educational sessions, straightforward projects, and other duties requested by the manager.
First National Bank is hiring multiple Technology Interns for Summer 2022
Interns must live in the Omaha, NE area.
This program will be a blend of onsite work and offsite work.
The First National IT Team is rooted in the evolution of the banking landscape--our work enables every customer experience from card transaction to mobile login and beyond.
The First National Bank IT Intern provides support across various software applications and/or infrastructure environments. This is a position for an individual with the desire to learn and apply application development, or infrastructure support techniques to real life issues.
Work will be focused on supporting IT initiatives with potential focus areas in:
- IT Modernization
- Robotic Process Automation
- Test Automation
- Application Rationalization
- Business Intelligence, Analytics, Big Data and Machine Learning
- Automation Engineering
Internships may be part time or full time, depends on the work/team.
- Work with experienced technicians to understand changes being made, test process changes
- Work in an agile environment as a member of a scrum team alongside other developers or engineers
- Learn common programming practices along with our development standards
- Must be a current university student or recent graduate with pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field
- Must be available to start an internship in May 2022
- Ability to communicate results in written and verbal form, as well as translate into effective presentations
- Experience with some level of computer programming is highly desirable
Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion:
FNBO is committed to belonging, inclusion, diversity and equity. We are committed to intentionally and proactively creating pathways to success for historically underrepresented populations. To accomplish this, we foster a culture of belonging and inclusion so that every employee is valued, and has opportunity and the ability to make an impact. FNBO strives to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve in the makeup of our workforce.
See the full FNBO Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion Statement here
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement