- High school diploma, associate degree preferred.
- Previous experience with mailroom/receiving & delivery/copier systems preferred.
- Superior speaking, facilitating and communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Publisher).
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Enthusiastic and dedicated to the challenges of helping other people.
- Ability to function collaboratively as part of a fast-paced, customer-oriented team.
- Professional in communications, appearance, relationships, responsiveness and attitude.
- Self-starter with the ability to perform with little or no direct supervision.
- Must possess a valid US driver's license and have a good driving record.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen if applicable.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- The employee frequently is required to sit or stand for extended periods of time and use hands to operate mailroom equipment, copy center equipment, computer keyboard, pallet jacks, handcarts and other material handling equipment.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear
- Must be able to perform physical activities, such as, but not limited to, lifting, bending, standing, climbing, walking, kneeling, sitting, squatting, push/pull objects, turn/twist body, reach in any direction, perform repetitive tasks and lifting up to 50 lbs. unassisted. Must be able to work safely in an environment containing toner dust, chemicals, vapors, and high noise levels using personal safety measures.
- Ability to drive company owned vehicle.
Iowa Western Community College