Senior Associate Marketing Analytics & Reporting - Omaha, NE
This position supports Marketing and Enterprise efforts to optimize the performance of the Direct to Consumer strategies across online and offline channels and help improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our investment efforts.
- Support efforts to optimize the performance of the Direct to Consumer channels by testing and synthesizing key learnings around prospecting, targeting, frequency etc.
- Partner with the modeling team to develop propensity models
- Partner with peers across marketing to design and launch new marketing strategies to help improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the campaigns
- Perform analysis of various marketing tactics and share key learnings with key stakeholders to help inform strategic direction
- Conduct on-going business performance reporting including budgeting and forecasting
- Support efforts to diversify our acquisitions channels and build a balanced multi-channel marketing engine
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in analytical environments, preferably financial services
- Hands on experience and very competent with data extraction, data manipulation and visualization to help illustrate key points
- Working knowledge of statistical concepts
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and think critically
- Experience with developing and conducting presentations
- Self-motivated, driven and hungry for growth, acute sense of ownership
- Ability to work in a team
- Financial services experience preferred
- Demonstrated experience of working with SAS, Teradata, R, Python and similar data extraction and analysis tools
- Demonstrated experience with Reporting tools like Tableau
For inquiries about the position or application process, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.