Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Please note that this position may require an assessment after completion of the application. Please plan for an additional 20 - 30 minutes to complete this.
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
Responsible and accountable for cleaning, disinfecting and sterilizing equipment and supplies for the Respiratory Care Department. Perform basic maintenance and troubleshooting for equipment (e.g., filter checks, circuit, etc.). Escalate malfunctioning equipment needs to BioMed or other designated personnel as necessary. Distribution of E medical gas cylinders to designated storage areas.
* High school education or equivalent required.
* Ability to work independently required.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule and hours required.
* Experience cleaning, disinfecting, and sterilizing respiratory care equipment preferred
* Acceptance into a Respiratory Therapy accredited program preferred.
* Ability to process and troubleshoot complex medical equipment preferred.
* Knowledge of respiratory care equipment and procedures preferred.
* Data entry skills preferred.
Working at Nebraska Medicine means you're committing to meaningful, impactful work that will elevate the success of your fellow colleagues and will help our patients and their families feel comfortable, confident and cared for.