Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Please note that this position may require an assessment after completion of the application. Please plan for an additional 20 - 30 minutes to complete this.
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
Nebraska Medicine is taking applications for a talented individual to join us as a Clinical Psychologist for our Chronic Pain Management Program!
Work as part of an interdisciplinary team of psychologists, physical therapists, and nursing staff in the treatment of patients with a variety of chronic pain conditions.
- First shift, Full time: 40 hours.
- No after-hours/on-call duties required in this position.
Why Nebraska Medicine:
Our shared values reflect who we are and why we're here and include, Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Courage and Healing.
- Competitive Benefits including retirement match contribution, PTO accrual, tuition reimbursement
- Lead the world in transforming lives to create a healthy future for all individuals and communities through premier educational programs, innovative research and extraordinary patient care
- Forbes Magazine recognizes us in their list of American's top employers and the best employer in Nebraska
Provide evidence-based psychological services (e.g., evaluation, diagnosis, consultation and treatment) to patients within the organization and affiliated institutions using a biopsychosocial approach in concert with other members of the patient's health care team for the purpose of preventing or eliminating symptomatic, maladaptive, or undesired behavior and/or facilitating adaptation to physical illness, accident, or injury.
- Doctoral degree in psychology from an APA/CPA-accredited OR equivalent doctoral program with an APA/CPA accredited OR equivalent doctoral internship required.
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills required.
- Independent problem-solving skills and self-directed work experience required.
- Licensed or license-eligible as a Clinical Psychologist in the State of Nebraska, or provisionally licensed in the state of Nebraska with the ability to obtain a license in 24 months required.
Working at Nebraska Medicine means you're committing to meaningful, impactful work that will elevate the success of your fellow colleagues and will help our patients and their families feel comfortable, confident and cared for.