Location: 11030 “O” Street Omaha, NE 68137
Great Place to Work!
Love what you do. Omaha Steaks employees work every day to deliver experiences that bring families and friends together, across the country. We’re proud to sell world-famous steaks and a menu of outstanding, wholesome products. The work is worthy of our name and the exceptional customer experience makes a lasting impression.
Big brand, small company. Your work will help define the future of an American heritage brand and household name. Omaha Steaks reach is broad and impact is huge; our team is small, adventurous, and entrepreneurial. If you’re energized by making things happen, this is the place for you.
It’s all in the family. Literally. We’re a fifth-generation family-owned business, and they’re not peering down from boardroom windows-the owners and leadership team actually run the business every day. You’ll find genuine relationships with every employee, with a family focus on safety, health care, educational assistance, and wellness.
This position will provide direct administrative support to the VP & Chief Marketing Officer Sr. Creative Director and other directors in the Creative Group. Schedules meetings, answers phones, and provides assistance and coordination of special projects.
Major Responsibilities and Job Duties:
- Provides administrative support to the VP of Marketing/CMO. Manages day-to-day calendar, including scheduling meetings and appointments and prioritizing sensitive matters; Reviews and prioritizes Inbox and composes emails and written correspondence as needed Organizes and attends meetings, answers and screens calls, sorts/organizes mail, research, analyze and prepares expense reports, organizes and assists with special projects and weekly reports
- Provides administrative support to Sr. Creative Director and other directors. Prioritizes daily work. Arranges meetings, composes e-mails and written correspondence as needed in a timely and accurate manner. Sets up audio/visual equipment, attends meetings to take notes and coordinates food/beverages as requested.
- Runs slide deck for daily standup call and participates in meetings
- Maintains the office supply inventory and places orders for supplies for OCG
- Coordinates seminar/conference registration and ensures proper documentation is submitted prior to deadline. Assists with travel arrangements as needed. Provides back-up coverage for other Executive Administrative Assistants and performs other miscellaneous duties as requested.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 4 year college degree or equivalent experience in Executive Admin Support.
- 3-5 years Executive Administrative Support experience
- Type 60-70 wpm
- Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and TEAMS.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to be assertive and communicate with all levels of employees. Thorough knowledge of grammar, spelling and punctuation principles with the ability to proofread effectively. Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to initiate, organize and prioritize work and to handle a large number of projects concurrently.
- Must use independent judgment in resolving various problems with the ability to act as gatekeeper and escalate information to executives as needed; Ability to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- This is a full-time position. Please plan to work approximately 40 hours per week. Hours based on Business need