Location: Food Production Plant, 501 E. 4th St., Snyder, NE 68664
Unique Career Opportunity!
· You will work in an exceptionally clean facility with easy and safe-to-use high tech machinery. In fact, we have an excellent safety program that earned us a Platinum Safety Award in probably the cleanest facility you've ever seen.
· You will normally have nights and weekends free-start in the morning and end in the afternoon.
· You will get advanced training that will help you learn a skilled trade and develop into an expert to help you succeed in this position and prepare you for future growth opportunities at Omaha Steaks.
· You will have the opportunity to be part of an experienced team. You will work side-by-side with many employees who have been here for 10 years or much longer!
Great Place to Work!
· We have created a well-respected, nationwide brand based on our outstanding, wholesome products and our exceptional customer service. That makes for a great customer interaction and something our employees are very proud to be a part of.
· Despite being the nation's best-known brand of beef and the largest direct marketer of seafood, we're small enough that your contribution can make a real difference.
· The owners and the management team genuinely care about every employee. So, when it comes to things like employee safety, health care, educational assistance and wellness, we lead the way. We treat our employees with the same respect we have for our customers.
Essential job duties include but are not limited to:
· Hoses down all Plant equipment, floors and walls using cold-water rinse.
· Applies chemicals for cleaning, degreasing and sanitizing using sprayers and hoses.
· Applies a hot water wash down for sterilization (temperature 160 degrees F). Shovels and sweeps up waste from daily production of meat products.
· Covers sensitive equipment with plastic for protection.
· Handles equipment and chemicals according to government, MSDS and Company safety standards. Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Ability to understand and follow instructions.
· Ability to use broom, hose and chemical sprayers in a safe manner.
· Ability to use a variety of cleaning compounds and comply with MSDS requirements.
· Ability to lift and/or move up to 60 pounds.
Pay and Hours: