- MUST be minimum of 16 years old.
- MUST be Legally Permitted to Work in Nebraska & the United States and provide documentation as required by Dept. of Homeland Security at time of hire.
- Those interested in State Track Meet must be available to work Monday, May 12, 2021.
- Those interested in Summer Operations and Maintenance must be available to work Monday, May 17, 2021.
- Must have the physical ability to climb, kneel, stoop, walk and engage in extensive physical activities in performance of job-related tasks.
- Must have ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Must be able to communicate with co-workers and other district personnel in a professional manner, displaying tact and courtesy.
- Must have the ability to establish and maintain a positive working relationship with co-workers and other district personnel.
YOU MUST SUBMIT AN ONLINE APPLICATION TO BE CONSIDERED
Applicants must between the ages of 16 and 24 and begin work approximately Monday, May 12, 2021 for the State Track Meet and approximately Monday, May 17, 2021 for Operations/Maintenance. Summer Workers will work in a variety of jobs at district locations and worksites. OPS will place selected candidates based on district needs. Jobs may include but are not limited to – Custodial Helpers, Paint Crew, Carpet Crew, Roofer Crew, Grounds Crew, Plumbing Helpers and Steamfitter Helpers.
- Earn money and gain meaningful work experience.
- Learn and develop the skills, attitudes and commitment necessary to succeed in a professional environment.
- Interact with professionals in the Operations/Maintenance Divisions, and other District staff in a positive work environment
* NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Omaha Public Schools