Physicians Mutual is hiring for a full time Housekeeper in our Housekeeping Department. The selected candidate will clean and maintain orderly condition of offices, work stations, restroom and common areas in Home Office facilities. Dusts, mops, damp wipes, vacuums and perform other related tasks according to daily, weekly and monthly cleaning schedule provided by Supervisor. Empties trash receptacles and places trash in collection area; replenishes paper supplies in restrooms as needed.
- High school education or equivalent is preferred.
- 1 year previous housekeeping or custodial experience is required to prepare for this position.
- Knowledge of safe and proper methods of applying cleaning chemicals and mixtures.
- Knowledge of various surface types and appropriate cleansers for each.
- Math skills sufficient to measure cleaning chemicals.
- Reading skills necessary to read safety sheets and product labels.
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- Ability to maintain adequate level of activity and attention to detail to ensure assigned cleaning tasks are performed.
- Must possess physical ability to move cleaning equipment, trash cart, etc.
- Ability to climb ladders to perform cleaning duties.
Since our start in 1902, Physicians Mutual Insurance Company has held to our founder's promise to provide protection to families when they need it most. In 1970, Physicians Life Insurance Company was founded and became a member of the Physicians Mutual family.
Today, we offer health, life and retirement products to millions of people from all walks of life. We've been here for them. Listening. Answering questions. Empowering them with the specialized guidance they need to make confident decisions about their insurance.
Over the years, our dedication to delivering on our promise has helped make us one of the nation's leading health and life insurance providers. In fact, we are rated in the top 1% of insurance companies. We consistently maintain some of the highest financial strength ratings in the nation from independent insurance analysts, including A.M. Best Company and Weiss Ratings, ensuring we'll be there for our policyowners and our employees far into the future.